At New Testament, we believe that life is a team sport – best done together! So we want to encourage you to check out a Discover Group. Discover Groups are what we call our small groups, and they are integral to all that we do here at NTCC. In fact, small groups are one of our core values because God uses relationships to help us grow. You can’t grow spiritually without connecting relationally. Being involved in a Discover Group will help you do both: connect and grow. They provide a great way to meet new friends, grow in your relationship with God and make a difference.
How Discover Groups Work
Discover Groups consist of a handful of people who meet once a week for just an hour or 2 in convenient locations all across our community. Through these groups, you will experience friendship, accountability, belonging, care and growth. The majority of our Discover Groups are centered around the Sunday morning message and will use a series of questions to aid in the discussion and life application. Others use books, exercise, crafts, sports...anything really that brings people together. What a small time commitment for something that could add so much value to your life!
Here are some great reasons to get involved in a Discover Group:
1. You will grow spiritually and learn more about the Bible.
2. You will meet new friends who are going through the same things you are.
3. You will be encouraged and prayed for to help you through the tough times.
4. You will have a lot of FUN!
We encourage everyone to be involved in a Discover Group on a weekly basis. There’s one for almost every night of the week, plus afternoon Discover Groups, so find what’s best for you and get connected! Discover Groups are also a great place to bring friends with you so invite friends to join you whether they attend church or not!
Here are our current Discover Groups: CLICK HERE
Our Women’s Ministry is committed to assisting every woman to find her true identity in Christ. Our main focus is to minister to eachwoman through spiritual application, relationship building, prayer and support for each other. Growing, learning and serving are all key elements to helping women obtain their full potential.
The Women’s Ministry holds monthly meetings or events that foster fellowship, support, prayer and fun! Periodically we have corporate gatherings where women from NTCC and other churches gather in the format of breakfasts, lunches, conferences and seminars. These times are a great tool to meet other women in different walks of life, providing fellowship but also continued growth and direction.
Ladies Lunch at Letchworth, Saturday October 19th
• Meet at NTCC parking lot at 9am. We will car pool but please plan on giving your driver $5 to help w gas.
• Weather permitting we will sight see on the way to the Glenn Iris Inn at Letchworth.
• Reservations for lunch at the Inn are at 1pm. (You can find a menu at the NTCC Welcome Center to get an idea of what they have, as well as prices.) Each person is responsible to pay for their own lunch. Please bring cash for lunch.
• We will return to NTCC after lunch.
Christmas Breakfast @ Red Fedele’s, Saturday December 7th
• Best event of the year!
• Great food, ministry and fellowship, plus festive atmosphere
• Have your secret sister revealed. Sign up for a new one or sign up to participate for 2014!
• Cost & guest speaker to be announced soon!